1. Be the primary contact with the client.
2. Work closely with planning and creative team to convey client needs and ensure objectives are met
3. Putting strategy and action plan decisions into actions
4. Ensure work delivery is on schedule, on brief, on quality
5. Solve problems and overcome obstacles
6. Develop presentations and proposals when needed
7.Thorough review of all internal and external correspondence to stay fully aware of all details pertaining to campaigns.
1. Bachelor degree, Major in Marketing, advertising, business administration is preferred
2. Above 3 years relevant experience
3. Self-smarted, goal –oriented, team player, comfortable in a fast-pace environment
4. Willing to work hard with irregular hours
5. Good communication & presentation skills
6. Good command of English